Today I had a task to cancel about 25k instances of the same workflow. Of course it was possible to create Advanced Find View and go through 100 pages cancelling all workflows on the page. But I’m too lazy and I know C# to do that manually.
I have already wrote similar article using SSIS 2008. Following article describes how to use the same functionality using new version of SSIS.
I believe every person who developed complex reports for CRM used T-SQL Union operation to display different types of records at the same table. In T-SQL I used following T-SQL Query to get results:
And results were: When CRM 2011 was released we got possibility to create reports for CRM Online but it is …
Following article describes general steps to use web services of Reporting Services.
Today I have got requirement – create custom ribbon button placed to Associated View of entity, execute some logic and invoke refresh of grid. Last point was the trickiest one and that’s why I decided to share with approach how to do it.
Sharing is amazing feature which is available in Dynamics CRM. Unfortunately it is not easy to say which record is shared with whom and which privileges are provided. I have created report using which you can get this information.
I have developed WebResource for CRM which displays N-N relation in checklistbox style and decided to share it:
Yesterday well-known MVP Tanguy Touzard, author of amazing tools for Dynamics CRM 4.0/2011 asked about CallerOrigin property in plugins for Dynamics CRM 2011. This property worked for CRM 4.0 and returned the source of plugin invocation (Application, AsyncService or WebService). I and Gayan suggested to use HttpContext class from System.Web namespace to check source. Today …
Yesterday we have deployed solution on productive system and imported data – about 40 millions of records in different entities. During testing “Generic Sql Exception” messages begun appear for some types of records.
I had scenario when my plugin based on some condition had to send an email. I developed plugin, deployed it to server and during the testing I have got quite strange error: