Category: Troubleshooting

Development, Troubleshooting

Xrm.Utility.lookupObjects: Episode 3: The UCI strikes back

Today was the last day of the North America UGSummit. It was my 3rd UGSummit and I’m already prepared to pack my bags to travel to next year’s UGSummit in Nashville, TN. I like it a lot for many reasons – reconnecting with my MVP Family, thought-provoking sessions, networking, and the “CRMUG Medics” booth. For …

Blog, Development, Troubleshooting

Html Webresource, Classic UI vs UCI – story of broken functionality

This morning started for me from bug I found really interesting. Product (custom visualization of data we did using Html/JS webresource developed for customer) didn’t work as it should on the UCI. The same time everything worked fine on the Classic UI Client. My investigation led to scary fact – OOB Api (even in your …