New release of Ultimate Workflow Toolkit is available.
On one hand this release contains a lot of new cool features. On the other this release is not directly compatible with earlier versions. I will provide guide that will describe how to install this version if you have earlier versions installed already.
Here is what I’ve done so far:
- I merged relationship-related (N-1 and N-N) operations with View-Oriented operations.
- Distribute Action feature was added. Configuration is not that easy though but it works perfectly and does what it should.
- Update of child records prepared based on configurable list of other entity/generic list of values.
- Geolocation of address using BingMaps services.
- Convertion of attachments from one format to another using CloudConvert service (up to 25 free conversions).
- Duplicate detection – results can be sent as a list of urls or embedded to an email as a table with results.
- Add Business Days to date with possibility to define weekends (for some countries weekends are Thursday-Friday or Friday-Saturday) and even holidays (you can use custom entity for storing of holidays plus FetchXml query to pass it inside Workflow Step).